Milan, May 2018 – Grafikontrol, leader in manufacturing press controls for the graphic industry, will introduce the whole TQC-360° products family – at PRINT4ALL, Hall 18, stand C08-D07 in Milan from May 29 to June 1 – now enriched with two new components, LYNEX C/S and MATRIX C/S, dedicated to 100% inspection and statistics of coating, varnish, cold seal.
With the TQC-360° products line Grafikontrol strives to present itself as a global partner covering every aspect of the print production by offering products, applications, processes and services aimed at guaranteeing a defect-free printing.
360° Solutions for packaging
At PRINT4ALL all Grafikontrol’s TQC-360° systems of quality control and register control for rotogravure, flexo and offset sectors for packaging and labels will be live demonstrated, using two rotary simulators.
- MATRIX: the web viewing system is an area camera that moves across the web taking high quality snapshots of the whole running web. The 6 Mpixel camera resolution ensures fantastic quality and realistic colour reproduction. MATRIX can be loaded with multiple options such as statistical inspection, delta colour monitoring with ∆E, barcode verification, print repeat monitoring, UV coating visualization and transparent varnish inspection
- MATRIX C/S: it is the new matrix system for simultaneous display of the correct superimposition of the front print with glue or varnish applied on the opposite site (duplex register)
- LYNEX: it is a true 100% inspection system that can be used as a stand alone system or integrated with MATRIX. LYNEX can compare live printing with the PDF file that has been used to produce the printed plates or the gravure cylinders. That provides the operator with the ability to verify if the print matches with the original file
- LYNEX-S: it is a 100% print inspection system for gravure, flexo, offset, dedicated to narrow web and neutral film including all the LYNEX features
- LYNEX C/S: it has been designed to inspect the 100% of the web for coating, varnish or cold-seal on printed or base substrates
- CHROMALAB: in-line real spectrophotometer, to monitor the colour trend of all printed colours; the system provides real time measurement and trends of Spectral curves, Density, dot gain, L*a*b*, ∆E
- PROGREX: a combination of the functions of MATRIX and LYNEX to form a complete tool, that helps the user with each print phase on gravure flexographic and offset presses
- CR33-CR34: register controls for rotogravure and flexographic presses that ensures register stability among colours for the entire production and reduces waste
- PROCHECK: a unique and innovative system for a full defect traceability and removal from printed rolls.